Scrabble word: QUOTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUOTE exist?
Definitions of QUOTE in dictionaries:
- noun - a punctuation mark used to attribute the enclosed text to someone else
- noun - a passage or expression that is quoted or cited
- verb - repeat a passage from
- verb - name the price of
- verb - refer to for illustration or proof
- verb - put quote marks around
- To repeat or copy the words of (another), usually with acknowledgment of the source.
- To cite or refer to for illustration or proof.
- To repeat a brief passage or excerpt from: The saxophonist quoted a Duke Ellington melody in his solo.
- To give a quotation, as from a book.
- A quotation.
- A quotation mark.
- Used by a speaker to indicate the beginning of a quotation.
- A dictum; a saying.
- adv - to repeat the words of [v QUOTED, QUOTING, QUOTES] : QUOTABLE [adj], QUOTABLY
There are 5 letters in QUOTE: E O Q T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUOTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUOTE plus a wildcard: QUOTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUOTE
Images for QUOTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.