Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: QUOTES
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUOTES exist?
Definitions of QUOTES in dictionaries:
- noun - a punctuation mark used to attribute the enclosed text to someone else
- noun - a passage or expression that is quoted or cited
- verb - repeat a passage from
- verb - name the price of
- verb - refer to for illustration or proof
- verb - put quote marks around
- adv - to repeat the words of [v QUOTED, QUOTING, QUOTES] : QUOTABLE [adj], QUOTABLY
There are 6 letters in QUOTES: E O Q S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUOTES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUOTES plus a wildcard: QUOTES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUOTES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for QUOTES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.