Scrabble word: QUEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUEST exist?
Definitions of QUEST in dictionaries:
- noun - a search for an alternative that meets cognitive criteria
- noun - the act of searching for something
- verb - make a search (for)
- verb - search the trail of (game)
- verb - bark with prolonged noises, of dogs
- verb - seek alms, as for religious purposes
- verb - express the need or desire for
- The act or an instance of seeking or pursuing something; a search.
- An expedition undertaken in medieval romance by a knight in order to perform a prescribed feat: the quest for the Holy Grail.
- A jury of inquest.
- To go on a quest.
- To search for; seek.
- verb - to make a search