Is QUANTIZE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of QUANTIZE in various dictionaries:
- verb - approximate (a signal varying continuously in amplitude) by one whose amplitude is restricted to a prescribed set of discrete values
- verb - apply quantum theory to
- To limit the possible values of (a magnitude or quantity) to a discrete set of values by quantum mechanical rules.
- To apply quantum mechanics or the quantum theory to.
- verb - to limit the possible values of to a discrete set
There are 8 letters in QUANTIZE: A E I N Q T U Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to QUANTIZE
To search all scrabble anagrams of QUANTIZE, to go: QUANTIZE?
Rearrange the letters in QUANTIZE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of QUANTIZE
7 letters out of QUANTIZE
6 letters out of QUANTIZE
5 letters out of QUANTIZE
4 letters out of QUANTIZE
3 letters out of QUANTIZE
2 letters out of QUANTIZE
Contextual use of QUANTIZE
What's nearby QUANTIZE
Lookup in Wiki for QUANTIZE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of QUANTIZE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: QUANTIZE"