Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: QUANTIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUANTIZE exist?
Definitions of QUANTIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - approximate (a signal varying continuously in amplitude) by one whose amplitude is restricted to a prescribed set of discrete values
- verb - apply quantum theory to
- To limit the possible values of (a magnitude or quantity) to a discrete set of values by quantum mechanical rules.
- To apply quantum mechanics or the quantum theory to.
- verb - to limit the possible values of to a discrete set
There are 8 letters in QUANTIZE: A E I N Q T U Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUANTIZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUANTIZE plus a wildcard: QUANTIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUANTIZE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for QUANTIZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.