Scrabble word: QUIZ
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUIZ exist?
Definitions of QUIZ in dictionaries:
- noun - an examination consisting of a few short questions
- verb - examine someone's knowledge of something
- To question closely or repeatedly; interrogate.
- To test the knowledge of by posing questions.
- To poke fun at; mock.
- A questioning or an inquiry.
- A short oral or written test.
- A practical joke.
- verb - to test the knowledge of by asking questions
There are 4 letters in QUIZ: I Q U Z
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUIZ plus a wildcard: QUIZ?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUIZ
Images for QUIZ
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.