Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANTIQUER
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANTIQUER exist?
Definitions of ANTIQUER in dictionaries:
- adj - made in or typical of earlier times and valued for its age
- adj - out of fashion
- adj - belonging to or lasting from times long ago
- One who treats or finishes new furniture so as to make it appear old or antique.
- v - to give an appearance of age to
There are 8 letters in ANTIQUER: A E I N Q R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANTIQUER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANTIQUER plus a wildcard: ANTIQUER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANTIQUER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANTIQUER
- FileAntiques being sold on Colaba Causeway.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Highland Road Antiques
- Antique Furniture Reproduction Italian Classic Furniture Antique ...
- Antique Chairs Brooklyn Bridge Antiques Milford NY
- Salem County Antiques and Collectibles
- Welcome Arthur Smith Antiques
- Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Paintings Jewelry Antiques Gifts Clothing
- Antiques on the Santa Fe Trail
- Welcome to Fine Arts And Antiques Fairs
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.