Scrabble word: SQUAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SQUAT exist?
Definitions of SQUAT in dictionaries:
- noun - exercising by repeatedly assuming a crouching position with the knees bent
- noun - a small worthless amount
- noun - the act of assuming or maintaining a crouching position with the knees bent and the buttocks near the heels
- verb - sit on one's heels
- verb - be close to the earth, or be disproportionately wide
- verb - occupy (a dwelling) illegally
- adj - short and thick
- adj - having a low center of gravity
- To sit in a crouching position with knees bent and the hams resting on or near the heels.
- To crouch down, as an animal does.
- To settle on unoccupied land without legal claim.
- To occupy a given piece of public land in order to acquire title to it.
- To put (oneself) into a crouching posture.
- To occupy as a squatter.
- Short and thick; low and broad.
- Crouched in a squatting position.
- The act of squatting.
- A squatting or crouching posture.
- A lift or a weightlifting exercise in which one squats and stands while holding a weighted barbell supported by the back of the shoulders.
- The place occupied by a squatter.
- The lair of an animal such as a hare.
- adv - short and thick [adj SQUATTER, SQUATTEST] : SQUATLY
- verb - to sit on one's heels