Scrabble word: SQUAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SQUAT exist?
Definitions of SQUAT in dictionaries:
- noun - exercising by repeatedly assuming a crouching position with the knees bent
- noun - a small worthless amount
- noun - the act of assuming or maintaining a crouching position with the knees bent and the buttocks near the heels
- verb - sit on one's heels
- verb - be close to the earth, or be disproportionately wide
- verb - occupy (a dwelling) illegally
- adj - short and thick
- adj - having a low center of gravity
- To sit in a crouching position with knees bent and the hams resting on or near the heels.
- To crouch down, as an animal does.
- To settle on unoccupied land without legal claim.
- To occupy a given piece of public land in order to acquire title to it.
- To put (oneself) into a crouching posture.
- To occupy as a squatter.
- Short and thick; low and broad.
- Crouched in a squatting position.
- The act of squatting.
- A squatting or crouching posture.
- A lift or a weightlifting exercise in which one squats and stands while holding a weighted barbell supported by the back of the shoulders.
- The place occupied by a squatter.
- The lair of an animal such as a hare.
- adv - short and thick [adj SQUATTER, SQUATTEST] : SQUATLY
- verb - to sit on one's heels
There are 5 letters in SQUAT: A Q S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SQUAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SQUAT plus a wildcard: SQUAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SQUAT
Images for SQUAT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.