Scrabble word: CATEGORICAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CATEGORICAL exist?
Definitions of CATEGORICAL in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or included in a category or categories
- adj - not modified or restricted by reservations
- Being without exception or qualification; absolute.
- Of or relating to a category or categories.
- According to or using categories: a categorical arrangement of specimens.
There are 11 letters in CATEGORICAL: A A C C E G I L O R T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CATEGORICAL plus a wildcard: CATEGORICAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CATEGORICAL
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CATEGORICAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.