Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CARTAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARTAGE exist?
Definitions of CARTAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the work of taking something away in a cart or truck and disposing of it
- The act or process of carting.
- The cost of carting.
- adj - to convey in a cart (a two-wheeled vehicle) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : CARTABLE
There are 7 letters in CARTAGE: A A C E G R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARTAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARTAGE plus a wildcard: CARTAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARTAGE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CARTAGE
- ArchivoAtardecer en cartagena de Indias desde La Popa..jpg ...
- Sobre el meditarrneo Nathaliecartagenas Weblog
- FileEscudo cartagena.png - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- cartagena Beaches
- La muralla - cartagena de Indias
- cartagena de Indias
- El Bismarck navega por cartagena Bismarck cartagena ...
- CUARESMA 2012 SALESIANOS cartageNA
- El Confidencial peridico de mbito nacional informa sobre ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.