Scrabble word: CATALOG
Is CATALOG valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CATALOG in dictionaries:
- noun - a book or pamphlet containing an enumeration of things
- noun - a complete list of things
- verb - make a catalogue, compile a catalogue
- verb - make an itemized list or catalog of
- A list or itemized display, as of titles, course offerings, or articles for exhibition or sale, usually including descriptive information or illustrations.
- A publication, such as a book or pamphlet, containing such a list or display: a catalog of fall fashions; a seed catalog.
- A list or enumeration: “the long catalogue of his concerns: unemployment, housing, race, drugs, the decay of the inner city, the environment and family life” (Anthony Holden).
- A card catalog.
- To make an itemized list of: catalog a record collection.
- To list or include in a catalog.
- To classify (a book or publication, for example) according to a categorical system.
- To make a catalog.
- To be listed in a catalog: an item that catalogs for 200 dollars.
- verb - to classify information descriptively
There are 7 letters in CATALOG: A A C G L O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CATALOG
Click to search all anagrams of CATALOG plus a wildcard: CATALOG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CATALOG
Images for CATALOG
Lookup in Wiki for CATALOG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.