Scrabble word: CARIOCA
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARIOCA exist?
Definitions of CARIOCA in dictionaries:
- noun - a native or inhabitant of Rio de Janeiro
- noun - music composed for dancing the carioca
- noun - a lively ballroom dance that resembles the samba
- A native or inhabitant of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- A dance similar to the samba.
- The music for this dance.
- noun - a South American dance
There are 7 letters in CARIOCA: A A C C I O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARIOCA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARIOCA plus a wildcard: CARIOCA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARIOCA
Images for CARIOCA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.