Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GLACIATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLACIATE exist?
Definitions of GLACIATE in dictionaries:
- verb - cover with ice or snow or a glacier
- verb - become frozen and covered with glaciers
- To cover with ice or a glacier.
- To subject to or affect by glacial action.
- To freeze.
- v - to cover with glaciers
There are 8 letters in GLACIATE: A A C E G I L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLACIATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLACIATE plus a wildcard: GLACIATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLACIATE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GLACIATE
- glaciate by RaptorBarry on deviantART
- glaciate by greyanimebeast on deviantART
- Used glaciate by Hanshumon on deviantART
- aerodactyl and glaciate
- glaciate Butte WA Topographic Map - TopoQuest
- My Kyurem OC Kyukyu using glaciate.
- glaciate Flickr - Photo Sharing
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.