Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AGARIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does AGARIC exist?
Definitions of AGARIC in dictionaries:
- noun - fungus used in the preparation of punk for fuses
- noun - a saprophytic fungus of the order Agaricales having an umbrellalike cap with gills on the underside
- Any of various mushrooms of the genera Agaricus, Fomes, or related genera, having large umbrellalike caps with numerous gills beneath.
- The dried fruiting body of certain fungal species in the genus Fomes, formerly used in medicine, especially to inhibit the production of sweat.
- noun - any of a family of fungi
There are 6 letters in AGARIC: A A C G I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AGARIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AGARIC plus a wildcard: AGARIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AGARIC
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AGARIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.