Scrabble word: AGARIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does AGARIC exist?
Definitions of AGARIC in dictionaries:
- noun - fungus used in the preparation of punk for fuses
- noun - a saprophytic fungus of the order Agaricales having an umbrellalike cap with gills on the underside
- Any of various mushrooms of the genera Agaricus, Fomes, or related genera, having large umbrellalike caps with numerous gills beneath.
- The dried fruiting body of certain fungal species in the genus Fomes, formerly used in medicine, especially to inhibit the production of sweat.
- noun - any of a family of fungi