Scrabble word: PRONUNCIATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRONUNCIATION exist?
Definitions of PRONUNCIATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the manner in which someone utters a word
- noun - the way a word or a language is customarily spoken
- The act or manner of pronouncing words; utterance of speech.
- A way of speaking a word, especially a way that is accepted or generally understood.
- A graphic representation of the way a word is spoken, using phonetic symbols.
There are 13 letters in PRONUNCIATION: A C I I N N N O O P R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRONUNCIATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRONUNCIATION plus a wildcard: PRONUNCIATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRONUNCIATION
13 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRONUNCIATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.