Scrabble word: RUINATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUINATION exist?
Definitions of RUINATION in dictionaries:
- noun - an irrecoverable state of devastation and destruction
- noun - an event that results in destruction
- noun - failure that results in a loss of position or reputation
- noun - destruction achieved by causing something to be wrecked or ruined
- The act of ruining or the condition of being ruined.
- A cause of ruin.
There are 9 letters in RUINATION: A I I N N O R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUINATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUINATION plus a wildcard: RUINATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUINATION
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RUINATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.