Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INUNCTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does INUNCTION exist?
Definitions of INUNCTION in dictionaries:
- noun - anointing as part of a religious ceremony or healing ritual
- The process of applying and rubbing in an ointment.
- The act of anointing, as in a religious ceremony.
There are 9 letters in INUNCTION: C I I N N N O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INUNCTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INUNCTION plus a wildcard: INUNCTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INUNCTION
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INUNCTION
- DentoSafe I Emergency box for teeth Medical Equipment Praxisdienst
- ... by FMCSA in Federal Court and Fights Off Attempt at inunction PRLog
- self adhesive wood veneer strips home depot self adhesive wood veneer ...
- Art and Medicine Bibliography Edward Dillon Mapother
- Index of Pleadings Case Name State of Maryland V. Philip Morris Et ...
- It was a colourful day indeed which left the ICS family with the ...
- ... inunction leal phosphatation idempotency pneumotachography
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.