Scrabble word: RELEGATING
Is RELEGATING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RELEGATING in dictionaries:
- noun - authorizing subordinates to make certain decisions
- verb - refer to another person for decision or judgment
- verb - assign to a lower position
- verb - expel, as if by official decree
- verb - assign to a class or kind
- verb - to set apart for a particular purpose
There are 10 letters in RELEGATING: A E E G G I L N R T
Click to search all anagrams of RELEGATING plus a wildcard: RELEGATING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RELEGATING
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RELEGATING
Lookup in Wiki for RELEGATING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.