Scrabble word: ENGAGE
Is ENGAGE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ENGAGE in dictionaries:
- verb - carry out or participate in an activity
- verb - consume all of one's attention or time
- verb - engage or hire for work
- verb - ask to represent
- verb - give to in marriage
- verb - get caught
- verb - carry on (wars, battles, or campaigns)
- verb - hire for work or assistance
- verb - engage for service under a term of contract
- verb - keep engaged
- To obtain or contract for the services of; employ: engage a carpenter.
- To pledge or promise, especially to marry.
- To attract and hold the attention of; engross: a hobby that engaged her for hours at a time.
- To win over or attract: His smile engages everyone he meets.
- To draw into; involve: engage a shy person in conversation.
- To require the use of; occupy: Studying engages most of a serious student’s time.
- To enter or bring into conflict with: We have engaged the enemy.
- To interlock or cause to interlock; mesh: engage the automobile’s clutch.
- To give or take as security.
- To involve oneself or become occupied; participate: engage in conversation.
- To assume an obligation; agree.
- To enter into conflict or battle: The armies engaged at dawn.
- To become meshed or interlocked: The gears engaged.
- adj - to engage the services of for payment [v HIRED, HIRING, HIRES] : HIREABLE
There are 6 letters in ENGAGE: A E E G G N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENGAGE
Click to search all anagrams of ENGAGE plus a wildcard: ENGAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENGAGE
Images for ENGAGE
Lookup in Wiki for ENGAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.