Scrabble word: ENGAGED
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENGAGED exist?
Definitions of ENGAGED in dictionaries:
- verb - carry out or participate in an activity
- verb - consume all of one's attention or time
- verb - engage or hire for work
- verb - ask to represent
- verb - give to in marriage
- verb - get caught
- verb - carry on (wars, battles, or campaigns)
- verb - hire for work or assistance
- verb - engage for service under a term of contract
- verb - keep engaged
- adj - having ones attention or mind or energy engaged
- adj - involved in military hostilities
- adj - reserved in advance
- adj - (of facilities such as telephones or lavatories) unavailable for use by anyone else or indicating unavailability
- adj - (used of toothed parts or gears) interlocked and interacting
- adj - having services contracted for
- adj - built against or attached to a wall
- Employed, occupied, or busy.
- Committed, as to a cause.
- Pledged to marry; betrothed: an engaged couple.
- Involved in conflict or battle.
- Being in gear; meshed.
- Partly imbedded in, built into, or attached to another part, as columns on a wall.
- adj - to engage the services of for payment [v HIRED, HIRING, HIRES] : HIREABLE
There are 7 letters in ENGAGED: A D E E G G N
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENGAGED plus a wildcard: ENGAGED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENGAGED
Images for ENGAGED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.