Scrabble word: REPARATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPARATION exist?
Definitions of REPARATION in dictionaries:
- noun - compensation (given or received) for an insult or injury
- noun - (usually plural) compensation exacted from a defeated nation by the victors
- noun - the act of putting something in working order again
- noun - something done or paid in expiation of a wrong
- The act or process of repairing or the condition of being repaired.
- The act or process of making amends; expiation.
- All of these nouns refer to something given in compensation for loss, suffering, or damage.
There are 10 letters in REPARATION: A A E I N O P R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REPARATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REPARATION plus a wildcard: REPARATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REPARATION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REPARATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.