Scrabble word: PRAETORIAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRAETORIAN exist?
Definitions of PRAETORIAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of the Praetorian Guard
- adj - of or relating to a Roman praetor
- adj - characteristic of or similar to the corruptible soldiers in the Praetorian Guard with respect to corruption or political venality
- Of or relating to a praetor or the praetorship.
- Venal; corruptible: “A large praetorian bureaucracy, filled with ambitious, possessive... and often sycophantic people, makes work and makes trouble” (Arthur M.
- A praetor or an ex-praetor.
There are 10 letters in PRAETORIAN: A A E I N O P R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRAETORIAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRAETORIAN plus a wildcard: PRAETORIAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRAETORIAN
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRAETORIAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.