Scrabble word: GENERALIZED
In which Scrabble dictionary does GENERALIZED exist?
Definitions of GENERALIZED in dictionaries:
- verb - draw from specific cases for more general cases
- verb - speak or write in generalities
- verb - cater to popular taste to make popular and present to the general public
- verb - become systemic and spread throughout the body
- adj - not biologically differentiated or adapted to a specific function or environment
- Not specifically adapted to a particular environment or function; not specialized.
- Generally prevalent: observed a state of generalized discontent.
There are 11 letters in GENERALIZED: A D E E E G I L N R Z
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GENERALIZED plus a wildcard: GENERALIZED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GENERALIZED
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GENERALIZED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.