Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEGREE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEGREE exist?
Definitions of DEGREE in dictionaries:
- noun - a position on a scale of intensity or amount or quality
- noun - a specific identifiable position in a continuum or series or especially in a process
- noun - an award conferred by a college or university signifying that the recipient has satisfactorily completed a course of study
- noun - a measure for arcs and angles
- noun - the highest power of a term or variable
- noun - a unit of temperature on a specified scale
- noun - the seriousness of something (e.g., a burn or crime)
- One of a series of steps in a process, course, or progression; a stage: rose by degrees from clerk to manager of the store.
- A step in a direct hereditary line of descent or ascent: First cousins are two degrees from their common ancestor.
- Relative social or official rank, dignity, or position.
- Relative intensity or amount, as of a quality or an attribute: a high degree of accuracy.
- The extent or measure of a state of being, an action, or a relation: modernized their facilities to a large degree.
- A planar unit of angular measure equal in magnitude to 360 of a complete revolution.
- A unit of latitude or longitude, equal to 360 of a great circle.
- The greatest sum of the exponents of the variables in a term of a polynomial or polynomial equation.
- The exponent of the derivative of highest order in a differential equation in standard form.
- An academic title given by a college or university to a student who has completed a course of study: received the Bachelor of Arts degree at commencement.
- A similar title conferred as an honorary distinction.
- A division or classification of a specific crime according to its seriousness: murder in the second degree.
- A classification of the severity of an injury, especially a burn: a third-degree burn.
- One of the forms used in the comparison of adjectives and adverbs.
- One of the seven notes of a diatonic scale.
- A space or line of the staff.
- adj - one of a series of stages [n -S] : DEGREED
There are 6 letters in DEGREE: D E E E G R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEGREE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEGREE plus a wildcard: DEGREE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEGREE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEGREE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.