Scrabble word: RENEGADE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RENEGADE exist?
Definitions of RENEGADE in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who rebels and becomes an outlaw
- noun - a disloyal person who betrays or deserts his cause or religion or political party or friend etc.
- verb - break with established customs
- adj - having deserted a cause or principle
- One who rejects a religion, a cause, an allegiance, or a group for another; a deserter.
- Of, relating to, or resembling a renegade; traitorous.
- verb - to become a traitor