Scrabble word: RENEGADE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RENEGADE exist?
Definitions of RENEGADE in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who rebels and becomes an outlaw
- noun - a disloyal person who betrays or deserts his cause or religion or political party or friend etc.
- verb - break with established customs
- adj - having deserted a cause or principle
- One who rejects a religion, a cause, an allegiance, or a group for another; a deserter.
- Of, relating to, or resembling a renegade; traitorous.
- verb - to become a traitor
There are 8 letters in RENEGADE: A D E E E G N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RENEGADE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RENEGADE plus a wildcard: RENEGADE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RENEGADE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RENEGADE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.