Scrabble word: ZING
In which Scrabble dictionary does ZING exist?
Definitions of ZING in dictionaries:
- noun - a brief high-pitched buzzing or humming sound
- noun - the activeness of an energetic personality
- To make a zing.
- To move swiftly with or as if with a zing: an arrow zinging toward its target.
- To be vivacious or lively: a conversation zinging along.
- To attack verbally; criticize sharply: zing an opponent in a debate.
- To strike suddenly.
- verb - to move with a high-pitched humming sound