Scrabble word: ZING
Is ZING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ZING in dictionaries:
- noun - a brief high-pitched buzzing or humming sound
- noun - the activeness of an energetic personality
- To make a zing.
- To move swiftly with or as if with a zing: an arrow zinging toward its target.
- To be vivacious or lively: a conversation zinging along.
- To attack verbally; criticize sharply: zing an opponent in a debate.
- To strike suddenly.
- verb - to move with a high-pitched humming sound
There are 4 letters in ZING: G I N Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ZING
Click to search all anagrams of ZING plus a wildcard: ZING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ZING
Images for ZING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.