Scrabble word: GENERALIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GENERALIZE exist?
Definitions of GENERALIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - draw from specific cases for more general cases
- verb - speak or write in generalities
- verb - cater to popular taste to make popular and present to the general public
- verb - become systemic and spread throughout the body
- To reduce to a general form, class, or law.
- To render indefinite or unspecific.
- To infer from many particulars.
- To draw inferences or a general conclusion from.
- To make generally or universally applicable.
- To popularize.
- To form a concept inductively.
- To form general notions or conclusions.
- To deal in generalities; speak or write vaguely.
- To spread through the body.
There are 10 letters in GENERALIZE: A E E E G I L N R Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GENERALIZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GENERALIZE plus a wildcard: GENERALIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GENERALIZE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GENERALIZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.