Scrabble word: GENERALIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GENERALIZE exist?
Definitions of GENERALIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - draw from specific cases for more general cases
- verb - speak or write in generalities
- verb - cater to popular taste to make popular and present to the general public
- verb - become systemic and spread throughout the body
- To reduce to a general form, class, or law.
- To render indefinite or unspecific.
- To infer from many particulars.
- To draw inferences or a general conclusion from.
- To make generally or universally applicable.
- To popularize.
- To form a concept inductively.
- To form general notions or conclusions.
- To deal in generalities; speak or write vaguely.
- To spread through the body.
There are 10 letters in GENERALIZE: A E E E G I L N R Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GENERALIZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GENERALIZE plus a wildcard: GENERALIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GENERALIZE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words