Scrabble word: ANTISEPTIC
Is ANTISEPTIC valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ANTISEPTIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a substance that destroys micro-organisms that carry disease without harming body tissues
- adj - thoroughly clean and free of or destructive to disease-causing organisms
- adj - clean and honest
- adj - freeing from error or corruption
- adj - devoid of objectionable language
- Of, relating to, or producing antisepsis.
- Capable of preventing infection by inhibiting the growth of microorganisms.
- Thoroughly clean; aseptic.
- Of or associated with the use of antiseptics.
- Devoid of enlivening or enriching qualities: “This is... not at all lighthearted or amiable music.
- A substance that inhibits the growth and reproduction of disease-causing microorganisms.
There are 10 letters in ANTISEPTIC: A C E I I N P S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANTISEPTIC
Click to search all anagrams of ANTISEPTIC plus a wildcard: ANTISEPTIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANTISEPTIC
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANTISEPTIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.