Scrabble word: PRODUCTIVE
Is PRODUCTIVE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PRODUCTIVE in dictionaries:
- adj - producing or capable of producing (especially abundantly)
- adj - having the ability to produce or originate
- adj - yielding positive results
- adj - marked by great fruitfulness
- Producing or capable of producing.
- Producing abundantly; fertile.
- Yielding favorable or useful results; constructive.
- Of or involved in the creation of goods and services to produce wealth or value.
- Effective in achieving specified results; originative: policies productive of much harm.
- Producing mucus or sputum: a productive cough.
- Forming new tissue: a productive inflammation.
- Of or relating to the linguistic skills of speaking and writing.
There are 10 letters in PRODUCTIVE: C D E I O P R T U V
Click to search all anagrams of PRODUCTIVE plus a wildcard: PRODUCTIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRODUCTIVE
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRODUCTIVE
Lookup in Wiki for PRODUCTIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.