Scrabble word: PROVIDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROVIDE exist?
Definitions of PROVIDE in dictionaries:
- verb - give something useful or necessary to
- verb - give what is desired or needed, especially support, food or sustenance
- verb - determine (what is to happen in certain contingencies), especially by including a proviso condition or stipulation
- verb - mount or put up
- verb - make a possibility or provide opportunity for
- verb - supply means of subsistence
- verb - take measures in preparation for
- To furnish; supply: provide food and shelter for a family.
- To make available; afford: a room that provides ample sunlight through French windows.
- To set down as a stipulation: an agreement that provides deadlines for completion of the work.
- To make ready ahead of time; prepare.
- To take measures in preparation: provided for the common defense of the states in time of war.
- To supply means of subsistence: She provides for her family by working in a hospital.
- To make a stipulation or condition: The Constitution provides for a bicameral legislature.
- verb - to furnish with what is needed
There are 7 letters in PROVIDE: D E I O P R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROVIDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROVIDE plus a wildcard: PROVIDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROVIDE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROVIDE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.