Scrabble word: PIVOT
Is PIVOT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PIVOT in dictionaries:
- noun - the person in a rank around whom the others wheel and maneuver
- noun - axis consisting of a short shaft that supports something that turns
- noun - the act of turning on (or as if on) a pivot
- verb - turn on a pivot
- A short rod or shaft on which a related part rotates or swings.
- A person or thing on which something depends or turns; the central or crucial factor.
- The act of turning on or as if on a pivot.
- To mount on, attach by, or provide with a pivot or pivots.
- To turn on or as if on a pivot: “The plot... lacks direction, pivoting on Hamlet’s incertitude” (G.
- verb - to turn on a shaft or rod
There are 5 letters in PIVOT: I O P T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PIVOT
Click to search all anagrams of PIVOT plus a wildcard: PIVOT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PIVOT
Images for PIVOT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.