Scrabble word: EXTRACTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXTRACTION exist?
Definitions of EXTRACTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the process of obtaining something from a mixture or compound by chemical or physical or mechanical means
- noun - properties attributable to your ancestry
- noun - the action of taking out something (especially using effort or force)
- The act of extracting or the condition of being extracted.
- Something obtained by extracting; an extract.
- Origin; lineage: of Spanish extraction.
There are 10 letters in EXTRACTION: A C E I N O R T T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXTRACTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXTRACTION plus a wildcard: EXTRACTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXTRACTION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXTRACTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.