Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AXENIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does AXENIC exist?
Definitions of AXENIC in dictionaries:
- adj - (of experimental animals) raised under sterile conditions
- adj - (used of cultures of microorganisms) completely free from other organisms
- Not contaminated by or associated with any other living organisms.
- adj - free from germs
There are 6 letters in AXENIC: A C E I N X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AXENIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AXENIC plus a wildcard: AXENIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AXENIC
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AXENIC
- axenicaxenic un tema para Windows Vista
- axenic Visual Style Vista Theme is an excellent Desktop Theme ...
- Physcomitrella patens plants growing axenically on an agar plate ...
- axenic Flush Doors from axenic System Cleanroom Project & Services ...
- axenic Free listening concerts stats & pictures at Last.fm
- Haplomitrium blumii (Nees) R. M. Schust. axenic culture on agar ...
- axenic RED 1.2 by Austin8159 on deviantART
- Figure 0002 axenic amastigotes (100 X under oil immersion lens ...
- axenic Dictionary definition of axenic Encyclopedia.com FREE ...
- UTEX The Culture Collection of Algae
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.