Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INEXACT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INEXACT exist?
Definitions of INEXACT in dictionaries:
- adj - not exact
- Not strictly accurate or precise; not exact: an inexact quotation; an inexact description of what had taken place.
- Not rigorous or meticulous: an inexact mind; an inexact method.
- adj - not exact
There are 7 letters in INEXACT: A C E I N T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INEXACT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INEXACT plus a wildcard: INEXACT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INEXACT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INEXACT
- Predicting Height by Bone Age An inexact Science
- Combine Datasets using inexact Character Variables in SAS1
- inexact Matching of Large and Sparse Graphs Using Laplacian ...
- Novel dessins Archive du Blog Cheval noir
- Prototype of inexact CPU - inexact Chips Are 1500% More ...
- NACA 0012 airfoil at Mach 2.0 and 0 deg angle of attack. In ...
- Novel dessins Archive du Blog Cheval gris
- evolucion internet desde el inicio a la
- Ending you get when you collect all seven Chaos Emeralds.
- ... their effects is still an inexact science where earthquakes happen
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.