Scrabble word: EXACT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXACT exist?
Definitions of EXACT in dictionaries:
- verb - claim as due or just
- verb - take as an undesirable consequence of some event or state of affairs
- adj - marked by strict and particular and complete accordance with fact
- adj - (of ideas, images, representations, expressions) characterized by perfect conformity to fact or truth
- Strictly and completely in accord with fact; not deviating from truth or reality: an exact account; an exact replica; your exact words.
- Characterized by accurate measurements or inferences with small margins of error; not approximate: an exact figure; an exact science.
- Characterized by strict adherence to standards or rules: an exact speaker.
- To force the payment or yielding of; extort: exact tribute from a conquered people.
- adj - sharply and clearly defined or stated
- verb - to force the payment or yielding of
There are 5 letters in EXACT: A C E T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXACT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXACT plus a wildcard: EXACT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXACT
Images for EXACT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.