Scrabble word: EXACT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXACT exist?
Definitions of EXACT in dictionaries:
- verb - claim as due or just
- verb - take as an undesirable consequence of some event or state of affairs
- adj - marked by strict and particular and complete accordance with fact
- adj - (of ideas, images, representations, expressions) characterized by perfect conformity to fact or truth
- Strictly and completely in accord with fact; not deviating from truth or reality: an exact account; an exact replica; your exact words.
- Characterized by accurate measurements or inferences with small margins of error; not approximate: an exact figure; an exact science.
- Characterized by strict adherence to standards or rules: an exact speaker.
- To force the payment or yielding of; extort: exact tribute from a conquered people.
- adj - sharply and clearly defined or stated
- verb - to force the payment or yielding of