Is EXACT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXACT in various dictionaries:
- verb - claim as due or just
- verb - take as an undesirable consequence of some event or state of affairs
- adj - marked by strict and particular and complete accordance with fact
- adj - (of ideas, images, representations, expressions) characterized by perfect conformity to fact or truth
- Strictly and completely in accord with fact; not deviating from truth or reality: an exact account; an exact replica; your exact words.
- Characterized by accurate measurements or inferences with small margins of error; not approximate: an exact figure; an exact science.
- Characterized by strict adherence to standards or rules: an exact speaker.
- To force the payment or yielding of; extort: exact tribute from a conquered people.
- adj - sharply and clearly defined or stated
- verb - to force the payment or yielding of
There are 5 letters in EXACT: A C E T X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EXACT
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXACT, to go: EXACT?
Rearrange the letters in EXACT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EXACT
What's nearby EXACT
Lookup in Wiki for EXACT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EXACT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EXACT"