Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANOREXIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANOREXIC exist?
Definitions of ANOREXIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a person suffering from anorexia nervosa
- adj - suffering from anorexia nervosa
- Suffering from or afflicted with anorexia nervosa.
- Characterized by severe economy of style and expression: “The book consists of nineteen rather anorexic stories, stripped of all but vestigial traces of emotion and often of plot” (Madison Bell).
- noun - one affected with anorexia
There are 8 letters in ANOREXIC: A C E I N O R X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANOREXIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANOREXIC plus a wildcard: ANOREXIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANOREXIC
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANOREXIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.