Scrabble word: CONTEXT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONTEXT exist?
Definitions of CONTEXT in dictionaries:
- noun - discourse that surrounds a language unit and helps to determine its interpretation
- noun - the set of facts or circumstances that surround a situation or event
- The part of a text or statement that surrounds a particular word or passage and determines its meaning.
- The circumstances in which an event occurs; a setting.
- noun - the part of a discourse in which a particular word or phrase appears
There are 7 letters in CONTEXT: C E N O T T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONTEXT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONTEXT plus a wildcard: CONTEXT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONTEXT
Images for CONTEXT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.