Scrabble word: CONTEXT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONTEXT exist?
Definitions of CONTEXT in dictionaries:
- noun - discourse that surrounds a language unit and helps to determine its interpretation
- noun - the set of facts or circumstances that surround a situation or event
- The part of a text or statement that surrounds a particular word or passage and determines its meaning.
- The circumstances in which an event occurs; a setting.
- noun - the part of a discourse in which a particular word or phrase appears