Scrabble word: EXTRACT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXTRACT exist?
Definitions of EXTRACT in dictionaries:
- noun - a solution obtained by steeping or soaking a substance (usually in water)
- noun - a passage selected from a larger work
- verb - remove, usually with some force or effort
- verb - get despite difficulties or obstacles
- verb - deduce (a principle) or construe (a meaning)
- verb - extract by the process of distillation
- verb - separate (a metal) from an ore
- verb - obtain from a substance, as by mechanical action
- verb - take out of a literary work in order to cite or copy
- verb - calculate the root of a number
- To draw or pull out, using great force or effort: extract a wisdom tooth.
- To obtain despite resistance: extract a promise.
- To obtain from a substance by chemical or mechanical action, as by pressure, distillation, or evaporation.
- To remove for separate consideration or publication; excerpt.
- To derive or obtain (information, for example) from a source.
- To deduce (a principle or doctrine); construe (a meaning).
- To derive (pleasure or comfort) from an experience.
- To determine or calculate (the root of a number).
- A passage from a literary work; an excerpt.
- A concentrated preparation of the essential constituents of a food, a flavoring, or another substance; a concentrate: maple extract.
- verb - to pull or draw out
There are 7 letters in EXTRACT: A C E R T T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXTRACT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXTRACT plus a wildcard: EXTRACT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXTRACT
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXTRACT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.