Is EXTRACT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXTRACT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a solution obtained by steeping or soaking a substance (usually in water)
- noun - a passage selected from a larger work
- verb - remove, usually with some force or effort
- verb - get despite difficulties or obstacles
- verb - deduce (a principle) or construe (a meaning)
- verb - extract by the process of distillation
- verb - separate (a metal) from an ore
- verb - obtain from a substance, as by mechanical action
- verb - take out of a literary work in order to cite or copy
- verb - calculate the root of a number
- To draw or pull out, using great force or effort: extract a wisdom tooth.
- To obtain despite resistance: extract a promise.
- To obtain from a substance by chemical or mechanical action, as by pressure, distillation, or evaporation.
- To remove for separate consideration or publication; excerpt.
- To derive or obtain (information, for example) from a source.
- To deduce (a principle or doctrine); construe (a meaning).
- To derive (pleasure or comfort) from an experience.
- To determine or calculate (the root of a number).
- A passage from a literary work; an excerpt.
- A concentrated preparation of the essential constituents of a food, a flavoring, or another substance; a concentrate: maple extract.
- verb - to pull or draw out
There are 7 letters in EXTRACT: A C E R T T X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EXTRACT
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXTRACT, to go: EXTRACT?
Rearrange the letters in EXTRACT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of EXTRACT
5 letters out of EXTRACT
4 letters out of EXTRACT
3 letters out of EXTRACT
2 letters out of EXTRACT
Contextual use of EXTRACT
What's nearby EXTRACT
Lookup in Wiki for EXTRACT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EXTRACT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EXTRACT"