Scrabble word: CORTEX
Is CORTEX valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CORTEX in dictionaries:
- noun - the layer of unmyelinated neurons (the grey matter) forming the cortex of the cerebrum
- noun - the tissue forming the outer layer of an organ or structure in plant or animal
- noun - the tissue that surrounds the lens nucleus
- The outer layer of an internal organ or body structure, as of the kidney or adrenal gland.
- The outer layer of gray matter that covers the surface of the cerebral hemisphere.
- The region of tissue in a root or stem lying between the epidermis and the vascular tissue.
- An external layer, such as bark or rind.
- adj - the outer layer of an organ [n -TICES or -TEXES] : CORTICAL
There are 6 letters in CORTEX: C E O R T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORTEX
Click to search all anagrams of CORTEX plus a wildcard: CORTEX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORTEX
Images for CORTEX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.