Scrabble word: EXTINCT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXTINCT exist?
Definitions of EXTINCT in dictionaries:
- adj - no longer in existence
- adj - (of e.g. volcanos) permanently inactive
- adj - being out or having grown cold
- No longer existing or living: an extinct species.
- No longer burning or active: an extinct volcano.
- Lacking a claimant; void: an extinct title.
There are 7 letters in EXTINCT: C E I N T T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXTINCT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXTINCT plus a wildcard: EXTINCT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXTINCT
Images for EXTINCT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.