Scrabble word: EXPLOITATION
Is EXPLOITATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXPLOITATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of making some area of land or water more profitable or productive or useful
- noun - an act that exploits or victimizes someone (treats them unfairly)
- The act of employing to the greatest possible advantage: exploitation of copper deposits.
- Utilization of another person or group for selfish purposes: exploitation of unwary consumers.
- An advertising or a publicity program.
There are 12 letters in EXPLOITATION: A E I I L N O O P T T X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPLOITATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXPLOITATION, to go: EXPLOITATION?
Rearrange the letters in EXPLOITATION and see some winning combinations
12 letters out of EXPLOITATION
10 letters out of EXPLOITATION
9 letters out of EXPLOITATION
8 letters out of EXPLOITATION
7 letters out of EXPLOITATION
6 letters out of EXPLOITATION
5 letters out of EXPLOITATION
4 letters out of EXPLOITATION
3 letters out of EXPLOITATION
2 letters out of EXPLOITATION
Images for EXPLOITATION
Lookup in Wiki for EXPLOITATION
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.