Scrabble word: EXPLOITATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPLOITATION exist?
Definitions of EXPLOITATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of making some area of land or water more profitable or productive or useful
- noun - an act that exploits or victimizes someone (treats them unfairly)
- The act of employing to the greatest possible advantage: exploitation of copper deposits.
- Utilization of another person or group for selfish purposes: exploitation of unwary consumers.
- An advertising or a publicity program.
There are 12 letters in EXPLOITATION: A E I I L N O O P T T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPLOITATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXPLOITATION plus a wildcard: EXPLOITATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXPLOITATION
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXPLOITATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.