Scrabble word: POLEAX
In which Scrabble dictionary does POLEAX exist?
Definitions of POLEAX in dictionaries:
- noun - an ax used to slaughter cattle
- noun - a battle ax used in the Middle Ages
- verb - fell with or as if with a poleax
- An ax having a hammer face opposite the blade, used to slaughter cattle.
- A battle-ax used in the Middle Ages consisting of a long shaft ending in an ax or a combination of an ax, a hammer, and a pick.
- verb - to strike with an axlike weapon
There are 6 letters in POLEAX: A E L O P X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POLEAX
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POLEAX plus a wildcard: POLEAX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POLEAX
Images for POLEAX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.