Scrabble word: EXPLAIN
Is EXPLAIN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EXPLAIN in dictionaries:
- verb - make plain and comprehensible
- verb - define
- verb - serve as a reason or cause or justification of
- To make plain or comprehensible.
- To define; expound: We explained our plan to the committee.
- To offer reasons for or a cause of; justify: explain an error.
- To offer reasons for the actions, beliefs, or remarks of (oneself).
- To dismiss or get rid of by or as if by explaining.
- These verbs mean to make understandable the nature or meaning of something.
- verb - to make plain or understandable
There are 7 letters in EXPLAIN: A E I L N P X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPLAIN
Click to search all anagrams of EXPLAIN plus a wildcard: EXPLAIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXPLAIN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXPLAIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.