Scrabble word: CONSUMMATE
Is CONSUMMATE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CONSUMMATE in dictionaries:
- verb - fulfill sexually
- verb - make perfect
- adj - having or revealing supreme mastery or skill
- adj - perfect and complete in every respect
- adj - without qualification
- To bring to completion or fruition; conclude: consummate a business transaction.
- To realize or achieve; fulfill: a dream that was finally consummated with the publication of her first book.
- To complete (a marriage) with the first act of sexual intercourse after the ceremony.
- To fulfill (a sexual desire or attraction) especially by intercourse.
- Supremely accomplished or skilled: “Sargent was now a consummate master of brushwork” (Roberta Smith).
- Complete; utter: a consummate bore.
There are 10 letters in CONSUMMATE: A C E M M N O S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONSUMMATE
Click to search all anagrams of CONSUMMATE plus a wildcard: CONSUMMATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONSUMMATE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONSUMMATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.