Scrabble word: COMMUTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMMUTE exist?
Definitions of COMMUTE in dictionaries:
- noun - a regular journey of some distance to and from your place of work
- verb - exchange positions without a change in value
- verb - travel back and forth regularly, as between one's place of work and home
- verb - change the order or arrangement of
- verb - exchange a penalty for a less severe one
- verb - exchange or replace with another, usually of the same kind or category
- To travel as a commuter.
- To make substitution or exchange.
- To serve as a substitute.
- To pay in gross, usually at a reduced rate, rather than in individual payments.
- To satisfy or engage in a commutative operation.
- To substitute (one thing for another); exchange.
- An act or instance of commuting, especially the trip made by a commuter: a 22-mile commute; an easy commute.
- verb - to give and receive reciprocally