Scrabble word: COMMUTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMMUTE exist?
Definitions of COMMUTE in dictionaries:
- noun - a regular journey of some distance to and from your place of work
- verb - exchange positions without a change in value
- verb - travel back and forth regularly, as between one's place of work and home
- verb - change the order or arrangement of
- verb - exchange a penalty for a less severe one
- verb - exchange or replace with another, usually of the same kind or category
- To travel as a commuter.
- To make substitution or exchange.
- To serve as a substitute.
- To pay in gross, usually at a reduced rate, rather than in individual payments.
- To satisfy or engage in a commutative operation.
- To substitute (one thing for another); exchange.
- An act or instance of commuting, especially the trip made by a commuter: a 22-mile commute; an easy commute.
- verb - to give and receive reciprocally
There are 7 letters in COMMUTE: C E M M O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMMUTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMMUTE plus a wildcard: COMMUTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMMUTE
Images for COMMUTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.