Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COMMUTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMMUTED exist?
Definitions of COMMUTED in dictionaries:
- verb - exchange positions without a change in value
- verb - travel back and forth regularly, as between one's place of work and home
- verb - change the order or arrangement of
- verb - exchange a penalty for a less severe one
- verb - exchange or replace with another, usually of the same kind or category
- v - to give and receive reciprocally
There are 8 letters in COMMUTED: C D E M M O T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMMUTED plus a wildcard: COMMUTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMMUTED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMMUTED
- ... to Civic Center and commuted by Skateboard San Francisco Citizen
- Cover of MM The Sentence commuted
- The (Near) End of Commutations
- Leo Frank Trial 1913 - Frank Convicted commuted And Lynched ...
- Editorial cartoon published July 5 2007 commuted
- Hopkinton Waitress commuted Two Hours Daily To Beat Diabetes FT Gets ...
- before the lht i commuted on a surly cross check
- Zambia Fifty-three death sentences commuted International News ...
- Convicted murderer who had sentence commuted heading for rehab - The ...
- commuted Sentence - Motorcyclist Magazine Up To Speed - Page 1
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.