Scrabble word: COMMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMMENT exist?
Definitions of COMMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a statement that expresses a personal opinion or belief or adds information
- noun - a written explanation or criticism or illustration that is added to a book or other textual material
- noun - a report (often malicious) about the behavior of other people
- verb - make or write a comment on
- verb - explain or interpret something
- verb - provide interlinear explanations for words or phrases
- A written note intended as an explanation, an illustration, or a criticism of a passage in a book or other writing; an annotation.
- A series of annotations or explanations.
- A statement of fact or opinion, especially a remark that expresses a personal reaction or attitude.
- An implied conclusion or judgment: a novel that is a comment on contemporary lawlessness.
- Talk; gossip: a divorce that caused much comment.
- Text in a program that does not function in the program itself but is used by the programmer to explain instructions.
- To make a comment; remark.
- To make comments on; annotate.
- verb - to say or write briefly or casually
There are 7 letters in COMMENT: C E M M N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMMENT plus a wildcard: COMMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMMENT
Images for COMMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.