Scrabble word: COMMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMMENT exist?
Definitions of COMMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a statement that expresses a personal opinion or belief or adds information
- noun - a written explanation or criticism or illustration that is added to a book or other textual material
- noun - a report (often malicious) about the behavior of other people
- verb - make or write a comment on
- verb - explain or interpret something
- verb - provide interlinear explanations for words or phrases
- A written note intended as an explanation, an illustration, or a criticism of a passage in a book or other writing; an annotation.
- A series of annotations or explanations.
- A statement of fact or opinion, especially a remark that expresses a personal reaction or attitude.
- An implied conclusion or judgment: a novel that is a comment on contemporary lawlessness.
- Talk; gossip: a divorce that caused much comment.
- Text in a program that does not function in the program itself but is used by the programmer to explain instructions.
- To make a comment; remark.
- To make comments on; annotate.
- verb - to say or write briefly or casually