Scrabble word: MUSCAT
Is MUSCAT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MUSCAT in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several cultivated grapevines that produce sweet white grapes
- noun - a port on the Gulf of Oman and capital of the sultanate of Oman
- noun - wine from muscat grapes
- noun - sweet aromatic grape used for raisins and wine
- Any of various sweet white grapes used for making wine or raisins.
- Muscatel wine.
- noun - a sweet, white grape
There are 6 letters in MUSCAT: A C M S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUSCAT
Click to search all anagrams of MUSCAT plus a wildcard: MUSCAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUSCAT
Images for MUSCAT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.