Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MUSCATS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUSCATS exist?
Definitions of MUSCATS in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several cultivated grapevines that produce sweet white grapes
- noun - a port on the Gulf of Oman and capital of the sultanate of Oman
- noun - wine from muscat grapes
- noun - sweet aromatic grape used for raisins and wine
- noun - a sweet, white grape
There are 7 letters in MUSCATS: A C M S S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUSCATS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUSCATS plus a wildcard: MUSCATS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUSCATS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MUSCATS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.