Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COMMUNE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMMUNE exist?
Definitions of COMMUNE in dictionaries:
- noun - the smallest administrative district of several European countries
- noun - a body of people or families living together and sharing everything
- verb - communicate intimately with
- verb - receive Communion, in the Catholic church
- To be in a state of intimate, heightened sensitivity and receptivity, as with one’s surroundings: hikers communing with nature.
- To receive the Eucharist.
- A relatively small, often rural community whose members share common interests, work, and income and often own property collectively.
- The people in such a community.
- The smallest local political division of various European countries, governed by a mayor and municipal council.
- A local community organized with a government for promoting local interests.
- A municipal corporation in the Middle Ages.
- verb - to converse intimately
There are 7 letters in COMMUNE: C E M M N O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMMUNE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMMUNE plus a wildcard: COMMUNE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMMUNE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMMUNE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.