Scrabble word: COMMUNE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMMUNE exist?
Definitions of COMMUNE in dictionaries:
- noun - the smallest administrative district of several European countries
- noun - a body of people or families living together and sharing everything
- verb - communicate intimately with
- verb - receive Communion, in the Catholic church
- To be in a state of intimate, heightened sensitivity and receptivity, as with one’s surroundings: hikers communing with nature.
- To receive the Eucharist.
- A relatively small, often rural community whose members share common interests, work, and income and often own property collectively.
- The people in such a community.
- The smallest local political division of various European countries, governed by a mayor and municipal council.
- A local community organized with a government for promoting local interests.
- A municipal corporation in the Middle Ages.
- verb - to converse intimately