Scrabble word: COMMUNES
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMMUNES exist?
Definitions of COMMUNES in dictionaries:
- noun - the smallest administrative district of several European countries
- noun - a body of people or families living together and sharing everything
- verb - communicate intimately with
- verb - receive Communion, in the Catholic church
- verb - to converse intimately
There are 8 letters in COMMUNES: C E M M N O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMMUNES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMMUNES plus a wildcard: COMMUNES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMMUNES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMMUNES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.